There are multiple ways for you to pay your national and regional dues to Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. We are encouraging members to create member profiles via the Blu Print. Once your profile is created and you access your profile page you will be notified with a button where you can proceed and pay your membership dues.
• Available to all members of the fraternity
• Brothers can pay their dues and update contact information
• Brothers can register for events such as Conclave and the Serious Sigma Summit
• All active members have access to member directory and chapter locator
• Gives active members access all membership forms, educational materials and latest information on international programs
• Only chapter officers have access to the chapter portal
• Allows chapter officers to do transfers, enter new members and enter reclaimed members
• The only place where PIA and CSAF can be entered
• Chapter officers can pull real time membership rosters
• Chapter Leadership rosters can be updated after elections
Alternate methods of sending in your membership dues is by downloading a PBS-1 form and mailing it into headquarters or by giving it your local chapter along with payment. The mailing address for Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. is 145 Kennedy St. NW, Washington, DC 20011.
PLEASE NOTE: All request for event insurance must be submitted to the National Headquarters office for Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity,Inc. Thirty (30) business days prior to the event Programs and Implementation